We currently have the following positions available:
Now hiring full-time positions for Retail Sales; Hot Tub Product Consultants for our Sundance and Jacuzzi brands. Join our energetic, ambitious, and fun team at Paradise Valley Spas, a specialty retail chain serving the greater Bay Area. Paradise Valley Spas is the WORLD #1 volume dealer of the Best Hot Tub & Leisure Health Products on the market. We offer premier products that provide relaxation, backyard entertainment, and a healthy lifestyle. Jacuzzi and Sundance Spas are the world leader in hydrotherapy spa technology. Our spas set the standard for hot tub quality and innovation within the industry. We currently have inside sales opportunities available. If you are looking for a job selling a health product that is in demand, you need to speak with us.
We offer outstanding training, and a very attractive compensation package which includes base salary, commissions, monthly and annual bonus, paid vacation and medical benefits.
Paradise Valley Spas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Greet clients
- Educate clients on our products
- Match the right products to the client’s needs
- Follow up and maintain customer relationships
- Provide superior customer service
- Maintain store appearances
- Previous retail sales experience a must
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to quickly learn customer needs, and product features
- Good general computer usage skills
- Ability to lift objects that weigh over 20 pounds
- Experience in water therapy, health, fitness or massage industry a PLUS!!
Weekends are mandatory. A regular work schedule would be either Thurs-Mon or Sat-Wed.
Experienced Pool and/or Spa Service Technician
The service technician will perform maintenance tasks on residential swimming pools and spa equipment, including but not limited to heaters, pumps, cleaners, filtration systems, motors and electronic control boxes. Familiarity with water chemistry and is preferred. This position is directly related to ensuring a strong customer relationship with our service company. Communication with customers and management regarding all work performed, on a timely and regular basis, is critical to the success of this position. A professional appearance must be maintained at all times.
Minimum 2 years spa or pool related experience.
- Strong work ethic with excellent attendance
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- AC/DC HVAC circuits
- PVC plumbing repairs
- Prior experience in Hot tub repairs a plus
- Is responsible and empathetic to customer needs
- Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- MS Excel and Word
- Must have drivers license with clean record, no DUIs
- Must be able to successfully pass a drug test (random testing may still occur)
Prior experience maintaining proper water chemistry, prior experience in pool industry servicing and maintaining equipment, service experience on portable self contained spas preferred.
If you have sales experience and you are interested in an inside sales position in one of our showrooms, please forward your resume to us at: email@example.com.